Chelsea FC is favored (-163) in its season opener in the Premier League, at Everton FC (+461) on Saturday.
Here is the information you need to place your soccer bets on this contest.
Chelsea FC to win vs Everton FC -163
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Chelsea FC vs. Everton FC Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Chelsea FC (-163)
- Underdog: Everton FC (+461)
- Over/under: 2.5
Chelsea FC vs. Everton FC Betting Insights
- Chelsea finished 21-10-4 when favored on the moneyline last season (winning 60.0% of those games).
- Chelsea finished 12-6-1 last year (winning 63.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -163 or shorter.
- Chelsea has an implied moneyline win probability of 62.0% in this matchup.
- Everton won four, or 16.7%, of the 24 games it played as an underdog last season.
- Last season, Everton was at least a +461 underdog on the moneyline zero times, losing each of those contests.
- Everton has a 17.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chelsea matches finished with more than 2.5 goals 20 times last season.
- Chelsea and Everton combined averaged 3.1 goals per match last season, 0.6 more than the total for this game.
- Everton’s games went over 2.5 goals on 21 occasions last season.
- These two teams combined conceded 2.6 goals per game last season, 0.1 more than the total for this match.
Chelsea FC vs. Everton FC Offensive Leaders
Chelsea FC Offensive Leaders
- Raheem Sterling scored 13 goals in 37 league games for Manchester City last season.
- Mason Mount scored 11 goals for Chelsea, on 47 shots, last season.
- In addition to his goals, Mount had 46 chances created last season.
Everton FC Offensive Leaders
- Everton got five goals in 34 games from Demarai Gray last season, on 33 shots (one shot per game).
- In 20 games for Everton last season, Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored five goals.
- Dwight McNeil was an effective playmaker for Burnley last season, with 40 chances created and one assist.