Week 3 of the NFL season features D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers facing the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Moore in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends that will help determine the best bets for this game.
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
D.J. Moore Prop Lines
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
D.J. Moore Stats and Trends
- Moore’s six catches (on 12 targets) have netted him 86 yards (43 per game) and one TD this year.
- Moore has had a touchdown catch in one of two games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Recent Performances vs. the Saints
|Week||Opponent||Pass Yards Allowed||Pass TDs Allowed|
Panthers Home Splits (Last Season)
- The Panthers put up 18.1 points per game at home (0.2 more than their overall average), and gave up 23.5 at home (0.3 less than overall).
- The Panthers racked up 310.1 yards per game at home (11.2 more than their overall average), and conceded 321.9 at home (16 more than overall).
- In home games, the Panthers racked up 213.4 passing yards per game and gave up 195.6. That’s more than they gained (190.5) and allowed (192.1) overall.
- At home, the Panthers accumulated 96.8 rushing yards per game and gave up 126.3. That’s less than they gained overall (108.4), and more than they allowed (113.8).
- The Panthers’ offensive third-down percentage in home games (33.3%) was lower than their overall average (35.7%). And their defensive third-down percentage at home (39.8%) was higher than overall (37.8%).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.