In the opening round of fixtures in the Premier League, Leeds United (+130 to win) hosts Wolverhampton Wanderers (+217) on Saturday at 10:00 AM ET.
Here’s the intel you need to place your soccer bets on this game.
Leeds United to win vs Wolverhampton Wanderers +130
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Leeds United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Leeds United (+130)
- Underdog: Wolverhampton Wanderers (+217)
- Over/under: 2.5
Leeds United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Insights
- Leeds finished 6-6-1 when listed as a moneyline favorite last season (winning 46.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of +130 or shorter, Leeds had a record of 4-4-1 (44.4%).
- Leeds has an implied moneyline win probability of 43.5% in this game.
- Last season Wolverhampton won eight of the 24 games, or 33.3%, in which it was an underdog.
- Wolverhampton entered zero games last season as the underdog by +217 or more and was 6-2-10 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by Wolverhampton, based on the moneyline, is 31.5%.
- Leeds’ matches had more than 2.5 goals scored on 25 occasions last season.
- Last season, these two teams averaged a combined 2.1 goals per match, 0.4 less than the over/under for this game.
- Wolverhampton’s matches finished with more than 2.5 goals 14 times last season.
- These two teams conceded a combined 3.2 goals per game last season, 0.7 more than the total for this match.
Leeds United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers Offensive Leaders
Leeds United Offensive Leaders
- Jack Harrison starred for Leeds last season, with eight goals.
- Rodrigo Moreno scored six goals for Leeds, on 31 shots, last season.
- In addition to his goals, Harrison had 45 chances created last season.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Offensive Leaders
- Burnley got two goals in 36 games from Nathan Collins last season, on seven shots (0.2 shots per game).
- Jonny Castro also scored two goals last season for Wolverhampton.
- Daniel Podence had 29 chances created for Wolverhampton last season along with two assists.