Liverpool FC (-498 to win) hosts Crystal Palace (+1425) in the Premier League on Monday, with Liverpool coming off a 2-2 draw against Fulham, and Crystal Palace a 2-0 defeat to Arsenal FC.
Here is what you need to know to place your soccer bets on this game.
Liverpool FC to win vs Crystal Palace -498
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Liverpool FC vs. Crystal Palace Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Liverpool FC (-498)
- Underdog: Crystal Palace (+1425)
- Over/under: 2.5
Liverpool FC vs. Crystal Palace Betting Insights
- Liverpool put together a 28-5-2 record when it was a moneyline favorite last season (winning 80.0% of those games).
- Liverpool won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -498 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Liverpool has an implied win probability of 83.3%.
- Crystal Palace was an underdog 25 times last season, and won six, or 24.0%, of those games.
- Crystal Palace entered zero games last season as the underdog by +1425 or more and won each of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied, with the moneyline set for this matchup, that Crystal Palace has a 6.6% chance to win.
- Liverpool and its opponent topped the 2.5-goal mark combined 24 times last season.
- Liverpool and Crystal Palace combined averaged 3.8 goals per match last season, 1.3 more than the total for this game.
- Last season, 19 Crystal Palace matches featured more than 2.5 goals scored.
- These teams conceded a combined 1.9 goals per game last season, 0.6 fewer than this match’s over/under.
Liverpool FC vs. Crystal Palace Offensive Leaders
Liverpool FC Offensive Leaders
- With 23 goals in 35 games last season, Mohamed Salah was an important player for Liverpool.
- With five goals in 22 games, Roberto Firmino was a major player for Liverpool last season.
- With 69 chances created last season (two per game) and 12 assists, Trent Alexander-Arnold was a key playmaker for Liverpool.
Crystal Palace Offensive Leaders
- Jean-Philippe Mateta had five goals last season for Crystal Palace on 24 shots (0.8 shots per game).
- Jeffrey Schlupp also scored four goals last season for Crystal Palace.
- Michael Olise had 18 chances created (0.6 per game) and five assists for Crystal Palace.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.