Two clubs at opposite ends of MLS will meet on Sunday, when second-place Los Angeles FC (-398 to win) hosts 26th-place Houston Dynamo (+864).
Here is the information you need to place your soccer bets on this game.
Los Angeles FC to win vs Houston Dynamo -398
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Los Angeles FC (-398)
- Underdog: Houston Dynamo (+864)
- Over/under: 3.5
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Betting Insights
- In MLS, LAFC has put up 61 goals in 31 matches (second), and Houston has yielded 49 (18th).
- Based on the moneyline, LAFC has a 79.9% implied chance of winning this match.
- This season in MLS, Houston’s 39 goals in 31 games rank 20th, while LAFC has given up 35 (third).
- Based on the moneyline, Houston has a 10.4% chance of winning this match.
- LAFC’s games have had more than 3.5 goals scored on 10 occasions this year.
- The two teams combine to average 0.2 goals per game fewer than the total for this matchup (3.5).
- Houston games have had over 3.5 goals seven times this season.
- The over/under for this game is set at 3.5 goals, 0.8 goals higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Offensive Leaders
Los Angeles FC Offensive Leaders
- Christian Arango has taken a team-high 78 shots (2.5 per game) for LAFC, and scored 15 goals.
Houston Dynamo Offensive Leaders
- Houston’s Fafa Picault has 34 shots (32nd in league) and seven goals (45th) this season.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.