The Ohio Bobcats (1-2) take on an FCS opponent, the Fordham Rams (3-0).
The Bobcats are very heavy favorites (currently -16.5) in their matchup versus the Rams, with the over/under being 72.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Bobcats are -822 and the Rams are +508.)
Ohio -16.5 vs. Fordham
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Ohio vs. Fordham betting lines
- Spread Favorite: Bobcats (-16.5)
- Moneyline: Bobcats (-822), Rams (+508)
- Total: 72.5 Points
Ohio vs. Fordham betting info and stats
- Ohio has won once against the spread so far this season (1-2-0). Ohio has not been the moneyline favorite so far this season. Fordham has won once against the spread this season (1-2-0). This is the second game this year Fordham is an underdog on the moneyline. The Rams won the first one.
Ohio vs. Fordham Key Players
- Kurtis Rourke has 658 yards passing for Ohio, completing 62.9% of his passes and recording five touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Sieh Bangura, has carried the ball 38 times for 167 yards (55.7 per game), scoring one time. He’s also caught four passes for 48 yards.
- This season, Nolan McCormick has carried the ball 11 times for 60 yards (20.0 per game).
- James Bostic has hauled in nine receptions for 167 yards (55.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Ty Walton has caught 10 passes for 108 yards (36.0 yards per game) this year.
- Sam Wiglusz has a total of 108 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 13 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
- Jeremiah Burton has racked up 1.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 1.0 TFL.
- Zack Sanders, Ohio’s top tackler, has 11 tackles this year.
- Rourke leads the team with zero interceptions, while also recording 11 tackles.
- Tim Demorat leads Fordham with 1,302 yards on 85-of-129 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 44 rushing yards (14.7 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Julius Loughride has run the ball 52 times for 277 yards, with one touchdown.
- Trey Sneed has run for 235 yards across 48 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He’s chipped in with six catches for 46 yards.
- Fotis Kokosioulis paces his team with 405 receiving yards on 32 catches with four touchdowns.
- M.J. Wright has racked up 275 receiving yards (91.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 18 receptions.
- DeQuece Carter has racked up 195 reciving yards (65.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Ryan Greenhagen has 1.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 11 tackles.
- Sam Buerkle is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s amassed 11 tackles.
- Anthony Tony-Itoyah has a team-leading one interception to go along with 11 tackles.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.