In the opening round of fixtures in Ligue 1, Olympique Marseille (-180 to win) hosts Stade Reims (+500) on Sunday at 2:45 PM ET.
Here is the information you need to place your soccer bets on this game.
Olympique Marseille to win vs Stade Reims -180
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Olympique Marseille vs. Stade Reims Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Olympique Marseille (-180)
- Underdog: Stade Reims (+500)
- Over/under: 2.5
Olympique Marseille vs. Stade Reims Betting Insights
- Olympique Marseille finished with an 18-7-6 record when it was a moneyline favorite last season (winning 58.1% of those games).
- Olympique Marseille finished 4-2-2 last year (winning 50.0% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -180 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Olympique Marseille has an implied win probability of 64.3%.
- Stade Reims won seven, or 25.0%, of the 28 games it played as an underdog last season.
- Stade Reims had a record of 2-0-2 when they were set as an underdog of +500 or more by bookmakers last season.
- Stade Reims has a 16.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Olympique Marseille and its opponent topped the 2.5-goal mark combined 17 times last season.
- Olympique Marseille and Stade Reims combined averaged 2.8 goals per match last season, 0.3 more than the total for this game.
- Stade Reims’ games finished with more than 2.5 goals 16 times last season.
- These teams allowed a combined 2.2 goals per game last season, 0.3 fewer than this match’s total.
Olympique Marseille vs. Stade Reims Offensive Leaders
Olympique Marseille Offensive Leaders
- With 12 goals last season, Dimitri Payet was a key player for Olympique Marseille.
- Cengiz Under was an important contributor for Olympique Marseille last season, with 10 goals (on 47 shots).
- Luis Suarez created 24 chances last season for Granada while also scoring eight goals.
Stade Reims Offensive Leaders
- Marshall Munetsi had five goals last season for Stade Reims on 21 shots (0.9 shots per game).
- In 10 games for Stade Reims last season, Arber Zeneli scored two goals.