Adrian Meronk (+20000) heads into the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club after missing the cut at the Masters Tournament in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Meronk before he takes to the course in Rochester, New York.
Check out all the Latest Golf Betting Previews!
Meronk to win the 2023 PGA Championship +20000
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Adrian Meronk’s recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-81 (+10)||—||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||14||67-69-70-68 (-6)||8||$134,400|
|February 16-19||The Genesis Invitational||45||74-67-70-72 (-1)||16||$59,560|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$0|
Adrian Meronk’s recent performance
- Meronk has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he’s made the cut.
- Meronk has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Meronk has finished below par five times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Adrian Meronk’s last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
Adrian Meronk’s Last Time Out
- Meronk carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Meronk recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.5).
- Meronk’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.5.
- In that last outing, Meronk carded a bogey or worse on seven of the 20 par-4 holes (the field averaged 8.4).
- Meronk ended the Masters Tournament underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5 holes (5.8), with one on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Meronk recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.3).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.