Alperen Sengun and his Houston Rockets teammates hit the court against the Detroit Pistons at 8:00 PM ET on Friday.
Sengun is tops on his team in rebounds (8.7 per game), and also scores 14.7 points and dishes out 3.8 assists. At the other end, he collects 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
Here is what you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Alperen Sengun to score over 14.50 points
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Prop Lines for Alperen Sengun
- Matchup: Houston Rockets vs. Detroit Pistons
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: March 31, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-115)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 28.5 (-105)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+275)
Stats and Trends for Alperen Sengun
- The 14.7 points Sengun scores per game are 0.2 more than his prop total on Friday.
- Through 70 games this season, Sengun has scored more than 14.5 points 34 times.
- Sengun is averaging 5.5 fewer points versus the Pistons than his prop bet total for this game.
- Sengun has knocked down 0.2 three-pointers per game, which is less than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Sengun has connected on more than 0.5 treys in 15 of his 70 games so far this season.
- In games against the Pistons, Sengun has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than his current over/under (0.5).
Alperen Sengun Last 10 Games
- In his past 10 games, Sengun has posted 14.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest, shooting 55.8% from the floor.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.