Aston Villa (-147) is favored over AFC Bournemouth (+404) when they play for the second time in the Premier League this season on Saturday, after Bournemouth won the first matchup 2-0.
Here is what you need to know to place your soccer bets on this game.
Aston Villa to win vs AFC Bournemouth -147
Up To $1,000 Back In Bonus Bets
Aston Villa vs. AFC Bournemouth Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Aston Villa (-147)
- Underdog: AFC Bournemouth (+404)
- Over/under: 2.5
Aston Villa vs. AFC Bournemouth Betting Insights
- In 26 matches so far this season, Aston Villa ranks 11th in the Premier League with 32 goals, and Bournemouth ranks 20th with 51 goals allowed.
- So far this season, Aston Villa has been favored in 12 matches, and won six.
- Thus far this season, Aston Villa (-147) has not been this big a favorite.
- Aston Villa has a 59.5% chance of winning this match, based on the moneyline.
- Offensively, Bournemouth ranks 14th in the Premier League with 25 goals (1.0 per match). On the other side, Aston Villa’s 39 goals conceded (1.5 per match) rank 15th in the league.
- This season Bournemouth has gone 6-6-13 in 25 matches as an underdog.
- This season Bournemouth (+404) has been at least this big an underdog in 15 games, and won one.
- Bournemouth has a 19.8% chance of winning this match, based on the moneyline.
- In 13 games this season, Aston Villa and its opponent have combined for more than 2.5 goals.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 goals per contest, 0.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Bournemouth’s games have gone over 2.5 goals on 12 occasions this year.
- The opponents of these two teams score a combined 3.5 goals per game, 1.0 more than the total in this matchup.
Aston Villa vs. AFC Bournemouth Offensive Leaders
Aston Villa Offensive Leaders
- Aston Villa’s top shot-taker is Ollie Watkins, with 36 (1.4 per game), resulting in nine goals.
- Leon Bailey is another top shot-taker for Aston Villa (22), and has turned that into four goals.
- Douglas Luiz leads Aston Villa with 21 chances created (0.8 per game), and has five assists.
AFC Bournemouth Offensive Leaders
- In 21 matches this season, Dominic Solanke has taken 26 shots (1.2 per game) and scored three goals for Bournemouth.
- In 17 matches, Marcus Tavernier has taken 20 shots (1.2 per game) and scored three goals.
- Lewis Cook has two assists and a team-high 16 chances created (0.8 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.