Athletic Bilbao (-236) is favored over Cadiz CF (+688) when they clash for the second time in LaLiga this season on Friday, after Athletic Bilbao won the first meeting 4-0.
Here’s everything you need to know to place your soccer bets on this contest.
Athletic Bilbao to win vs Cadiz CF -236
Up To $1,000 Back In Bonus Bets
Athletic Bilbao vs. Cadiz CF Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Athletic Bilbao (-236)
- Underdog: Cadiz CF (+688)
- Over/under: 2.5
Athletic Bilbao vs. Cadiz CF Betting Insights
- Athletic Bilbao is sixth in LaLiga in goals scored with 25 (1.3 per game), and Cadiz CF’s 29 goals conceded (1.5 per game) rank 15th in the league.
- Thus far this season, Athletic Bilbao has been favored in 16 matches, and won seven.
- Athletic Bilbao (-236) has been at least this big a favorite in two games, and won both times.
- Athletic Bilbao has a 70.2% chance of winning this match, based on the moneyline.
- Cadiz CF ranks 18th in LaLiga in goals this season (14 goals, 0.7 per game), and Athletic Bilbao is ninth in goals conceded at 20 total and 1.1 per match.
- This season Cadiz CF has gone 3-4-8 in 15 matches as an underdog.
- Cadiz CF is winless in two games as a +688 underdog or greater.
- Cadiz CF has a 12.7% chance of winning this match, based on the moneyline.
- Nine times so far this year, Athletic Bilbao and its opponent have combined to score more than 2.5 goals.
- The two teams combine to average 0.5 goals per game fewer than the total for this matchup (2.5).
- Cadiz CF’s games have finished with over 2.5 goals scored seven times this year.
- These two teams allow a combined 2.6 goals per game, 0.1 higher than the total for this matchup.
Athletic Bilbao vs. Cadiz CF Offensive Leaders
Athletic Bilbao Offensive Leaders
- Athletic Bilbao’s leader in shots is Nicholas Williams, with 29 (10th in league), leading to three goals.
- Athletic Bilbao’s Inaki Williams has taken 29 shots, and he has five goals.
- Athletic Bilbao’s best playmaker is Iker Muniain, with 25 chances created (11th in league) and one assist.
Cadiz CF Offensive Leaders
- Anthony Lozano has 15 shots (44th in league) and zero goals (192nd) for Cadiz CF.
- Ruben Sobrino has 12 shots and one goal.
- Looking at chances created, Alfonso Espino has amassed 11 of them (83rd in league), and he has three assists.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.