On Saturday, Bam Adebayo plus the rest of the Miami Heat take on the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET.
Adebayo paces his team on the boards (9.4 rebounds per game), and also posts 21.0 points and 3.2 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
Here is what you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Bam Adebayo to score more than 18.50 points
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Prop Lines for Bam Adebayo
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (-125)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 30.5 (-110)
Stats and Trends for Bam Adebayo
- Adebayo’s 21.0 points per game are 2.5 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- Adebayo’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points 38 times through the 66 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Adebayo’s scoring average versus the Bulls (17.4) is 1.1 less than his over/under for this game.
Bam Adebayo Last 10 Games
- Adebayo is putting up 18.9 points, 3.2 assists and 6.7 rebounds per contest over his past 10.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.