Bam Adebayo and the rest of the Miami Heat hit the court on Thursday at 8:30 PM ET, versus the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Adebayo averages 20.4 points and 9.2 boards (both team highs). He also dishes out 3.2 assists, shoots 54.0% from the field.
Check out all the Latest NBA Prop Bets!
Here’s everything you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Bam Adebayo to score over 17.5 points
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Prop Lines for Bam Adebayo
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Boston Celtics
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 29.5 (-130)
Stats and Trends for Bam Adebayo
- Thursday’s over/under for Adebayo is 17.5 points, 2.9 fewer than his season average.
- Through 90 games this season, Adebayo has scored more than 17.5 points 59 times.
- Adebayo scores 17.6 points per game against the Celtics, 0.1 more than his current over/under.
Bam Adebayo Last 10 Games
- In his past 10 games, Adebayo has averaged 17.7 points, 9.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game, shooting 54.3% from the field.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.