The upcoming fixture list in the Premier League includes eighth-place Brentford FC (-103) hosting 16th-place Leicester City (+269) — coming off a win and a loss, respectively — on Saturday, March 18 at 11:00 AM ET.
Here is the intel you need to place your soccer bets on this game.
Brentford FC to win vs Leicester City -103
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Brentford FC vs. Leicester City Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Brentford FC (-103)
- Underdog: Leicester City (+269)
- Over/under: 2.5
Brentford FC vs. Leicester City Betting Insights
- In 26 games so far this season, Brentford ranks sixth in the Premier League with 42 goals, and Leicester City ranks 18th with 46 goals surrendered.
- Thus far this season, Brentford has been favored in 10 matches, and won five.
- Brentford has two wins in three games as a -103 favorite or greater.
- Based on the moneyline, Brentford has a 50.7% implied chance of winning this match.
- With 37 goals in 26 games, Leicester City ranks ninth in the Premier League. On the flip side, Brentford has allowed 33 goals, seventh in the league.
- This season Leicester City has gone 5-1-13 in 19 matches as the underdog.
- This season Leicester City (+269) has been at least this big an underdog in 11 games, and won one.
- Leicester City’s chances of winning this match are 27.1%, according to the moneyline.
- Brentford and its opponent have gone over 2.5 total goals 13 times this season.
- These two teams score a combined average of three goals per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 0.5 goals.
- Leicester City’s games have gone over 2.5 goals on 16 occasions this year.
- These two teams combine to allow 3.1 goals per game, which is 0.6 greater than the total for this matchup.
Brentford FC vs. Leicester City Offensive Leaders
Brentford FC Offensive Leaders
- Ivan Toney has taken a team-high 51 shots (2.1 per game) for Brentford, and scored 16 goals.
- Bryan Mbeumo has taken 34 shots and has scored five goals.
- Mbeumo is tops on Brentford in chances created as well, with 31 (1.2 per game) plus three assists.
Leicester City Offensive Leaders
- In 19 matches this season, James Maddison has taken 38 shots (two per game) and scored nine goals for Leicester City.
- Harvey Barnes has 34 shots and eight goals.
- Maddison also has five assists and a team-high 38 chances created (two per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.