On Saturday the Indiana Pacers, including Buddy Hield, face the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET.
In terms of the three major statistical categories, Hield is averaging 17.2 points, 2.7 assists and 5.0 rebounds.
Here’s what you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Buddy Hield to score more than 17.50 points
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Prop Lines for Buddy Hield
- Matchup: Indiana Pacers vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-110)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 24.5 (-125)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (+110)
Stats and Trends for Buddy Hield
- Hield is averaging 17.2 points in the 2022-23 season, 0.3 lower than Saturday’s over/under.
- In the 70 games he’s played this season, Hield’s point total has exceeded 17.5 points 34 times.
- Hield scores 18.1 points per game versus the 76ers, 0.6 more than his current over/under.
- Hield’s 3.7 three-pointers made per game is 0.2 more than his over/under on Saturday.
- Hield has made more than 3.5 treys in 40 games this season.
- When playing versus the 76ers, Hield averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (four) than his over/under in this game (3.5).
Buddy Hield Last 10 Games
- In his past 10 games, Hield has posted 14.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, shooting 49.5% from the floor and 42.4% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.