The second league matchup between Chelsea FC (-221 to win) and Everton FC (+645) this season is on Saturday at Stamford Bridge, after Chelsea won the first meeting 1-0.
Here’s the intel you need to place your soccer bets on this matchup.
Chelsea FC to win vs Everton FC -221
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Chelsea FC vs. Everton FC Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Chelsea FC (-221)
- Underdog: Everton FC (+645)
- Over/under: 2.5
Chelsea FC vs. Everton FC Betting Insights
- In the Premier League, Chelsea has put up 27 goals in 26 matches (13th), and Everton has surrendered 38 (14th).
- Thus far this season, Chelsea has been favored in 22 matches, and won 10.
- Thus far this season, Chelsea (-221) has been at least this big a favorite four times, and went 3-0-1.
- According to the moneyline, Chelsea’s chances of winning this match are 68.8%.
- Everton has scored 20 goals in 27 games so far this season (18th in Premier League), and Chelsea has allowed 26 goals, fourth in the league.
- Everton has been the underdog in 17 matches this season, and won three.
- Everton (+645) has been at least this big an underdog in four games, and won one.
- Everton’s chances of winning this match are 13.4%, according to the moneyline.
- A total of 10 times so far this season, Chelsea and its opponent have combined to score more than 2.5 goals.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (1.7 goals per game) is 0.8 fewer than the total for this contest.
- Everton’s games have finished with over 2.5 goals scored 10 times this year.
- These teams allow a combined 2.4 goals per game, 0.1 fewer goals than this contest’s total.
Chelsea FC vs. Everton FC Offensive Leaders
Chelsea FC Offensive Leaders
- Chelsea’s leader in shots is Kai Havertz, with 35 (17th in league), leading to six goals.
- Raheem Sterling is another top shot-taker for Chelsea (22), and has turned that into four goals.
- Chelsea’s top playmaker is Mason Mount, who has 26 chances created (1.1 per game) and two assists.
Everton FC Offensive Leaders
- Everton’s Demarai Gray has 30 shots (27th in league) and four goals (39th) this season.
- Amadou Mvom Onana has taken 18 shots (0.7 per game) and scored one goal.
- Alex Iwobi has amassed six assists plus a team-best 31 chances created (22nd in league).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.