On Thursday, Derrick White will take the court for the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM versus the Miami Heat.
On average, White puts up 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
Check out all the Latest NBA Prop Bets!
Here is the intel you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Derrick White to score over 12.5 points
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Prop Lines for Derrick White
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (+105)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 18.5 (-105)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
Stats and Trends for Derrick White
- The 12.5-point over/under for White on Thursday is 0.1 higher than his season scoring average.
- In the 99 games he’s played this season, White’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points 44 times.
- White’s scoring average versus the Heat is the same as his over/under for this game.
- White, at 1.8 three-pointers made per game, averages 0.7 less than his over/under on Thursday.
- White has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 28 games this season.
- Versus the Heat, White averages 2.1 made treys, which is 0.4 fewer than his over/under.
Derrick White Last 10 Games
- In his past 10 games, White has averaged 10.6 points, 1.0 assist and 2.5 rebounds.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.