Domantas Sabonis and his Sacramento Kings teammates face the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday.
Sabonis is tops on his team in both rebounds (12.6 per game) and assists (7.1), plus he scores 19.0 points. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Here is the intel you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Domantas Sabonis to score more than 20.50 points
Up To $1,000 Back In Bonus Bets
Prop Lines for Domantas Sabonis
- Matchup: Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-125)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 41.5 (-125)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+220)
Stats and Trends for Domantas Sabonis
- Sabonis is averaging 19.0 points during the 2022-23 season, 1.5 less than Saturday’s prop total.
- Sabonis has scored more than 20.5 points 27 times this season (through 67 games).
- Sabonis is averaging 6.8 more points against the Wizards than his prop bet total for this game.
- Sabonis, at 0.4 three-pointers made per game, averages 0.1 less than his over/under on Saturday.
- Sabonis has hit more than 0.5 three pointers in 22 of his 67 games so far this season.
- When playing versus the Wizards, Sabonis averages 0.1 more made three-pointers (0.6) than his over/under in this game (0.5).
Domantas Sabonis Last 10 Games
- In his past 10 games, Sabonis has put up 20.4 points, 13.9 rebounds and 8.4 assists per game, shooting 60.4% from the field.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.