Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Edmonton Oilers (38-23-8) and the Seattle Kraken (38-23-7) at Climate Pledge Arena sees the Oilers favored on the road (-134 moneyline odds to win) against the Kraken (+114). The game starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+, SportsNet, ROOT Sports NW, and SN1.
Here is the information you need to place your NHL bets on this contest.
Oilers to win vs Kraken -134
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Oilers vs. Kraken betting lines
- Favorite: Oilers (-134)
- Underdog: Kraken (+114)
- Over/under: 6.5
Oilers vs. Kraken Quick Facts
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to put up more than 6.5 goals in 47 of 69 games this season.
- Seattle has combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in 32 of 68 games this season.
- The combined goals scored average of these two clubs, 7.4, is 0.8 more than Saturday’s over/under.
- The 6.4 goals per game that these two teams give up combined are 0.1 less than the 6.5-goal over/under set for this match.
Oilers Stats, Moneyline & Leaders
Oilers Season Stat Insights
- The Oilers are the highest-scoring unit in the league with an average of 3.9 goals per game, resulting in 268 this season.
- On defense, the Oilers have conceded 227 goals (3.3 per game) to rank 22nd in league action.
- The team has the league’s sixth-best goal differential at +41 this season.
- The 76 power-play goals the Oilers have scored this season (on 238 power-play chances) lead the league.
- The Oilers have a league-best 31.9% power-play conversion rate this season.
- The 13 shorthanded goals the Oilers have scored this season are the most in the league.
- The Oilers have the league’s 25th-ranked penalty-kill percentage at 75.3%.
- The Oilers’ players win 50.4% of their faceoffs to rank 16th in the NHL.
- The Oilers have an 11.7% shooting percentage as a team (leading the league).
- The Oilers have yet to shut out an opponent this season, averaging 22.6 hits and 12.8 blocked shots per game.
- In 49 games as the moneyline favorite this season, Edmonton has been victorious 25 times.
- In 36 games with shorter than -134 moneyline odds this season, the Oilers have won 19.
- Edmonton has a 57.3% chance of winning this game, per the moneyline odds.
- Connor McDavid: 57 goals and 74 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 44 goals and 57 assists
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: 31 goals and 52 assists
- Stuart Skinner: 21-14-4 record, .912 save percentage, 113 goals given up
Need to know more about sports betting before you put down a wager on Oilers vs. Kraken? Here’s everything you need to know about how to bet.
Kraken Stats, Moneyline & Leaders
Kraken Stats Insights
- The Kraken’s 236 total goals (3.5 per game) are the sixth-most in the league.
- The Kraken’s 214 total goals conceded (3.2 per game) rank 16th in the league.
- They have a +22 goal differential, which ranks 11th in the league.
- The Kraken have recorded 39 power-play goals this season, which ranks 23rd in the NHL (on 200 power-play chances).
- The Kraken have the league’s 24th-ranked power-play conversion rate of 19.5%.
- The Kraken have scored four shorthanded goals this season (27th among NHL teams).
- The Kraken’s 26th-ranked penalty kill rate is 74.5%.
- The Kraken have the league’s 31st-ranked faceoff win rate (45.2%).
- The 11.5% shooting percentage the Kraken have amassed ranks second in the league.
- The Kraken have not yet shut out an opponent this season.
Kraken Moneyline Insights
- This season the Kraken have 17 wins in the 37 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Seattle has gone 14-10 when bookmakers have listed them as underdogs of +114 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline implies a 46.7% chance to win for the Kraken.
- Vince Dunn: 13 goals and 43 assists
- Jared McCann: 33 goals and 20 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 37 assists
- Martin Jones: 24-11-3 record, .887 save percentage, 119 goals conceded
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.