Eric Cole enters the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club with +30000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 23rd. Before Cole tees off in Rochester, New York, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Check out all the Latest Golf Betting Previews!
Cole to win the 2023 PGA Championship +30000
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Eric Cole’s recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||23||66-68-70-65 (-15)||8||$80,546|
|May 4- 7||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 27-30||Mexico Open at Vidanta||5||65-68-69-66 (-16)||8||$284,900|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||39||71-67-75-72 (-3)||12||$36,045|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$0|
Eric Cole’s recent performance
- Cole has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -11 over his last five appearances.
- Cole has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Cole has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Eric Cole’s last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
Eric Cole’s Last Time Out
- Cole carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Cole did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Cole recorded more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- At that last outing, Cole had a bogey or worse on seven of the 44 par-4 holes (the field averaged 4.5).
- Cole ended the AT&T Byron Nelson bettering the field average of birdies or better on par-5 holes (4.9) with six on the 12 par-5 holes.
- While the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5 holes, Cole finished without one.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.