Estanislao Goya, who took 11th in the Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club from March 2 – 5 in his last action, heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +20000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Goya before he takes to the course in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Here is what you need to know to place your golf bets on this event.
Goya to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +20000
Up To $1,000 Back In Bonus Bets
Estanislao Goya’s recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||11||68-69-72-67 (-12)||9||$84,550|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||55||68-66-73-73 (E)||14||$18,984|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||55||70-74-70-71 (-2)||16||$20,520|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||53||70-67-79-76 (+4)||17||$20,296|
|January 19 – 22||The American Express||26||66-71-69-64 (-18)||9||$58,400|
Estanislao Goya’s recent performance
- Goya will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Goya has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
- Goya has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Goya has ended the day under par 10 times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Estanislao Goya’s last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
Estanislao Goya’s Last Time Out
- Goya carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Goya carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Goya had more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 4.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.
- In that last tournament, Goya’s showing on the 40 par-4 holes included a bogey or worse four times (compared to the field’s worse average of 5.6).
- Goya ended the Puerto Rico Open with a birdie or better on nine of the 16 par-5 holes, bettering the field average of 5.6.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Goya had the same number of bogeys or worse (one) as the field average.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.