The second league matchup between Everton FC (-221 to win) and AFC Bournemouth (+583) this season is on Sunday at Goodison Park, after Bournemouth won the first meeting 3-0.
Check out all the Latest EPL Betting Previews!
Everton FC to win vs AFC Bournemouth -221
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Everton FC vs. AFC Bournemouth Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Everton FC (-221)
- Underdog: AFC Bournemouth (+583)
- Over/under: 2.5
Everton FC vs. AFC Bournemouth Betting Insights
- In the Premier League, Everton has put up 33 goals in 37 matches (18th), and Bournemouth has yielded 70 (19th).
- So far this season, Everton has gone 3-3-6 in 12 matches as a favorite.
- Everton (-221) has not been this big a favorite in a game this season.
- Everton’s chances of winning this match are 68.8%, according to the moneyline.
- Bournemouth has scored 37 goals in 37 matches this season (15th in Premier League), and Everton has surrendered 57 goals, 14th in the league.
- Bournemouth has been the underdog in 34 matches this season, and won nine.
- Bournemouth has one win in 10 games as a +583 underdog or greater.
- The likelihood of Bournemouth winning this match is 14.6%, based on the moneyline.
- Everton and its opponent have gone over 2.5 total goals 16 times this season.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (1.9 goals per game) is 0.6 fewer than the total for this contest.
- Bournemouth games have had over 2.5 goals 18 times this season.
- The opponents of these two teams average a combined 3.4 goals per game, 0.9 more than the total in this matchup.
Everton FC vs. AFC Bournemouth Offensive Leaders
Everton FC Offensive Leaders
- Demarai Gray has taken a team-high 36 shots (one per game) for Everton, and scored four goals.
- Alex Iwobi has taken 30 shots and has scored two goals.
- Iwobi also leads Everton in chances created with 49 (17th in league) and has seven assists.
AFC Bournemouth Offensive Leaders
- Dominic Solanke has 45 shots (23rd in league) and six goals (39th) for Bournemouth.
- Jefferson Lerma has taken 25 shots (0.7 per game) and scored five goals.
- Philip Billing has one assist, and is tops on Bournemouth in chances created with 25 (68th in league, 0.7 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.