Fred VanVleet and the Toronto Raptors will be hitting the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday.
VanVleet leads his team in assists (7.0 per game), and also averages 19.4 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.7 steals (third in league) and 0.6 blocked shots.
Here is the intel you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Fred VanVleet to score over 20.50 points
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Prop Lines for Fred VanVleet
- Matchup: Toronto Raptors vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-110)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 32.5 (-115)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-165)
Stats and Trends for Fred VanVleet
- VanVleet is averaging 19.4 points during the 2022-23 season, 1.1 lower than Saturday’s prop total.
- VanVleet’s point total has gone over 20.5 points 25 times through the 58 games he’s played this season.
- VanVleet’s scoring average against the Timberwolves (17.8) is 2.7 less than his over/under for this game.
- VanVleet averages 3.1 made three-pointers, 0.6 more than his over/under on Saturday.
- VanVleet has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 35 of his 58 games so far this season.
- When playing against the Timberwolves, VanVleet averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than his over/under in this game (2.5).
Fred VanVleet Last 10 Games
- VanVleet has averaged 18.4 points in his past 10 games, plus 3.3 rebounds and 9.5 assists. Defensively, he has produced 2.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.