The Sacramento Kings, Harrison Barnes and company, match up against the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday.
In terms of the three major statistical categories, Barnes is averaging 15.0 points, 1.6 assists and 4.7 rebounds.
Here is what you need to know to place your NBA prop bets.
Harrison Barnes to score more than 15.50 points
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Prop Lines for Harrison Barnes
- Matchup: Sacramento Kings at Washington Wizards
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-105)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 21.5 (-110)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-120)
Stats and Trends for Harrison Barnes
- Barnes’ 15.0 points per game are 0.5 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Barnes has played 69 games this season, putting up more than 15.5 points in 31 of them.
- Barnes’ scoring average against the Wizards (17.4) is 1.9 more than his over/under for this game.
- Barnes has made 1.6 three-pointers per game, which is more than his over/under on Saturday (1.5).
- This season, Barnes has finished 27 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- In games versus the Wizards, Barnes has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than his current over/under (1.5).
Harrison Barnes Last 10 Games
- Barnes is averaging 16.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists over his past 10 games, shooting 48.0% from the field and 34.0% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.