J.B. Holmes will compete at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida for the 2023 Valspar Championship from March 15 – 18.
Here’s everything you need to know to place your golf bets on this week’s event.
Holmes to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +50000
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
J.B. Holmes’ recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||71||69-70-74-70 (+3)||17||$16,464|
|February 15 – 18||The Genesis Invitational||67||71-72-71-78 (+8)||25||$42,000|
|February 8 – 11||WM Phoenix Open||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-75-77 (+5)||—||$-|
J.B. Holmes’ recent performance
- Holmes will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Holmes has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +5.
- Holmes has an average finishing position of 79th in his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Holmes has finished below par once and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
J.B. Holmes’ last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
J.B. Holmes’ Last Time Out
- Holmes shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at The Honda Classic (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Honda Classic, Holmes had seven bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Holmes’ six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at The Honda Classic were more than the tournament average of 5.7.
- At that last tournament, Holmes’ par-4 performance (on 48 par-4 holes) included a bogey or worse 10 times (worse than the field’s average of 6.7).
- Holmes finished The Honda Classic registering a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, while the field averaged 3.5 on the eight par-5 holes.
- While the field at The Honda Classic averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5 holes, Holmes finished without one.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.