In the Eastern Conference playoffs, Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics hit the court against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday.
Per game, Brown delivers 26.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.9 rebounds.
Check out all the Latest NBA Prop Bets!
Here is everything you need to know to place your NBA prop bets.
Jaylen Brown to score over 23.5 points
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Prop Lines for Jaylen Brown
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 23.5 (-120)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 32.5 (-125)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+140)
Stats and Trends for Jaylen Brown
- Brown’s 26.6 points per game are 3.1 points higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Brown has played 84 games this season, scoring more than 23.5 points in 57 of them.
- Brown’s scoring average versus the Heat (23.4) is 0.1 less than his over/under for this game.
- Brown, at 2.4 three-pointers made per game, averages 0.1 less than his over/under on Thursday.
- This season, Brown has finished 37 games with more than 2.5 made threes.
- When playing versus the Heat, Brown averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (2.4) than his over/under in this game (2.5).
Jaylen Brown Last 10 Games
- In his past 10 games, Brown has averaged 20.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, shooting 46.0% from the floor and 27.6% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.