Jayson Tatum and the rest of the Boston Celtics take the court on Thursday at 8:30 PM ET, against the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Tatum is tops on the Celtics at 30.1 points per contest (sixth in league) and 8.8 boards, while also averaging 4.6 assists.
Check out all the Latest NBA Prop Bets!
Here is what you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Jayson Tatum to make over 3.5 threes
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Prop Lines for Jayson Tatum
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 30.5 (-115)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (+125)
Stats and Trends for Jayson Tatum
- The 30.5-point prop total for Tatum on Thursday is 0.4 higher than his season scoring average, which is 30.1.
- Tatum’s point total has gone over 30.5 points 44 times in the 91 games he’s played this season.
- Tatum is averaging 4.3 fewer points against the Heat than his prop bet total for this game.
- Tatum, at 3.2 three-pointers made per game, averages 0.3 less than his over/under on Thursday.
- Tatum has connected on more than 3.5 treys in 36 of his 91 games so far this season.
- Against the Heat, Tatum averages 2.7 made treys, which is 0.8 fewer than his over/under.
Jayson Tatum Last 10 Games
- Tatum has averaged 27.5 points in his past 10 games, plus 10.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists. At the other end, he has put up 1.2 steals and 1.1 blocks.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.