On Saturday, Jimmy Butler’s Miami Heat take on the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET.
Butler leads the Heat with 22.6 points per contest and 5.1 assists. He also averages 6.1 rebounds.
Here is everything you need to place your NBA prop bets.
Jimmy Butler to score more than 23.50 points
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Prop Lines for Jimmy Butler
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 23.5 (-120)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 35.5 (-110)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+140)
Stats and Trends for Jimmy Butler
- The 23.5-point over/under for Butler on Saturday is 0.9 higher than his scoring average.
- Through 56 games this season, Butler has put up more than 23.5 points 26 times.
- Butler’s scoring average against the Bulls (22.9) is 0.6 less than his over/under for this game.
- Butler averages 0.6 made three-pointers, 0.1 more than his over/under on Saturday.
- This season, Butler has finished 23 games with more than 0.5 made treys.
- Against the Bulls, Butler averages 0.3 made treys, which is 0.2 fewer than his over/under.
Jimmy Butler Last 10 Games
- Butler has averaged 25.9 points in his past 10 games, plus 7.4 rebounds and 5.3 assists. Defensively, he has put up 1.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.