Jonathan Byrd (+60000) heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) after missing the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2015 Valspar Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Byrd before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Here’s the information you need to place your golf bets on this event.
Byrd to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +60000
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Jonathan Byrd’s recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||48||72-71-69-72 (-4)||17||$9,741|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|January 19 – 22||The American Express||MC||71-73-69 (-3)||—||$0|
Jonathan Byrd’s recent performance
- Byrd has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- In his last five events, Byrd has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Byrd has finished below par three times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Jonathan Byrd’s last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
Jonathan Byrd’s Last Time Out
- Byrd shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Byrd carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Byrd’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were more than the field average (4.7).
- At that most recent competition, Byrd’s performance on the 40 par-4 holes included a bogey or worse four times (compared to the field’s worse average of 5.6).
- Byrd finished the Puerto Rico Open underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5 holes (5.6), with five on the 16 par-5 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Byrd had the same number of bogeys or worse (one) as the tournament average.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.