Manchester City (-133 to win) plays at Brentford FC (+327) on Sunday, the second league matchup between these clubs this season. Brentford won the first matchup, 2-1.
Check out all the Latest EPL Betting Previews!
Manchester City to win vs Brentford FC -133
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Manchester City vs. Brentford FC Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Manchester City (-133)
- Underdog: Brentford FC (+327)
- Over/under: 2.5
Manchester City vs. Brentford FC Betting Insights
- Offensively, Manchester City ranks first in the Premier League with 97 goals, 2.6 per match. Conversely, Brentford sits eighth in the league with 46 goals conceded, 1.2 per match.
- Manchester City has 29 wins as a favorite this season, in 38 opportunities.
- Thus far this season, Manchester City (-133) has been at least this big a favorite 33 times, and went 28-4-1.
- Manchester City’s chances of winning this match are 57.1%, according to the moneyline.
- Offensively, Brentford ranks seventh in the Premier League with 57 goals (1.5 per match). On the other side, Manchester City’s 32 goals conceded (0.8 per match) rank first in the league.
- Brentford has been the underdog 23 times this season, and went 7-7-9.
- Brentford (+327) has been at least this big an underdog in 10 games, and has gone 3-3-4.
- According to the moneyline, Brentford’s chances of winning this match are 23.4%.
- Manchester City games have finished with more than 2.5 goals 26 times so far this season.
- Manchester City and Brentford average 4.1 goals per game combined, which is 1.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- Brentford’s games have finished with over 2.5 goals scored 17 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is set at 2.5 goals, 0.5 goals higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
Manchester City vs. Brentford FC Offensive Leaders
Manchester City Offensive Leaders
- Erling Haaland has taken a team-high 98 shots (2.7 per game) for Manchester City, and scored 37 goals.
- Kevin De Bruyne has taken 41 shots and has scored seven goals.
- De Bruyne is tops on Manchester City in chances created as well, with 76 (2.2 per game) plus 16 assists.
Brentford FC Offensive Leaders
- In 33 matches this season, Ivan Toney has taken 61 shots (1.8 per game) and scored 20 goals for Brentford.
- Bryan Mbeumo has taken 54 shots (1.5 per game) and scored nine goals.
- Mbeumo also has seven assists and a team-high 42 chances created (1.1 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.