Two clubs in the top half of MLS will clash on Sunday, when third-place Nashville SC (-110 to win) hosts 12th-place Columbus Crew (+290).
Check out all the Latest MLS Betting Previews!
Nashville SC to win vs Columbus Crew -110
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Nashville SC (-110)
- Underdog: Columbus Crew (+290)
- Over/under: 2.5
Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Betting Insights
- With 19 goals in 14 games, Nashville SC is eighth in MLS in scoring, while Columbus has surrendered 17 goals, ranking 16th.
- Nashville SC has been favored in seven matches this season, and won five.
- Nashville SC has three wins in four games as a -110 favorite or greater.
- Nashville SC’s chances of winning this match are 52.4%, according to the moneyline.
- Columbus has scored 25 goals in 13 matches this season (third in MLS), and Nashville SC has surrendered nine goals, first in the league.
- This season Columbus has been an underdog in seven matches, and won twice.
- This season Columbus (+290) has been at least this big an underdog in two games, and won none.
- Based on the moneyline, Columbus has a 25.6% chance of winning this match.
- Nashville SC and its opponent have gone over 2.5 total goals five times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 2.5 goals, 0.8 fewer than the scoring average of the two teams combined.
- Columbus’ games have gone over 2.5 goals on seven occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is set at 2.5 goals, 0.6 goals higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Offensive Leaders
Nashville SC Offensive Leaders
- Hany Mukhtar is Nashville SC’s leader in shots with 38 (first in league, 2.7 per game). He also has eight goals.
- Fafa Picault’s 13 shots (45th in league, 0.9 per game) have turned into three goals.
- Nashville SC’s top playmaker is Mukhtar as well — he also leads the team with 18 chances created, and has five assists.
Columbus Crew Offensive Leaders
- Columbus’ Cucho Hernandez has 23 shots (eighth in league) and one goal (105th) this season.
- In 11 matches, Lucas Zelarrayan has taken 22 shots (2.0 per game) and scored six goals.
- Zelarrayan also has amassed three assists plus a team-best 20 chances created (ninth in league).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.