Newcastle United (-146 to win) and Nottingham Forest (+419) have already met once in the Premier League this season (Newcastle won 2-0) and they’ll do so again on Friday at City Ground.
Here’s the information you need to place your soccer bets on this matchup.
Newcastle United to win vs Nottingham Forest -146
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Newcastle United (-146)
- Underdog: Nottingham Forest (+419)
- Over/under: 2.5
Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest Betting Insights
- Offensively, Newcastle ranks ninth in the Premier League with 37 goals, 1.5 per match. Conversely, Nottingham Forest sits 19th in the league with 47 goals allowed, 1.8 per match.
- Newcastle has been favored in 18 matches this season, and won 10.
- Thus far this season, Newcastle (-146) has been at least this big a favorite eight times, and won four.
- Based on the moneyline, Newcastle has a 59.3% implied chance of winning this match.
- This season in the Premier League, Nottingham Forest’s 21 goals in 26 games rank 16th, while Newcastle has allowed 18 (first).
- Nottingham Forest has been an underdog 23 times this season, and went 5-7-11.
- This season Nottingham Forest (+419) has been at least this big an underdog in 12 games, and won one.
- Nottingham Forest has a 19.3% chance of winning this match, based on the moneyline.
- Newcastle and its opponent have gone over 2.5 total goals nine times this season.
- The two teams combine to average 0.2 goals per game fewer than the total for this matchup (2.5).
- Nottingham Forest’s games have finished with over 2.5 goals scored 10 times this season.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.5, which equals the combined scoring average of these two teams’ opponents.
Newcastle United vs. Nottingham Forest Offensive Leaders
Newcastle United Offensive Leaders
- Miguel Almiron has taken a team-high 33 shots (20th in league) for Newcastle, and scored 11 goals.
- Newcastle’s Callum Wilson 28 shots (1.5 per game) have resulted in seven goals.
- Kieran Trippier leads Newcastle with 57 chances created (2.3 per game), and has five assists.
Nottingham Forest Offensive Leaders
- Brennan Johnson has 30 shots (27th in league) and seven goals (18th) for Nottingham Forest.
- Morgan Gibbs-White has taken 22 shots (1.0 per game) and scored two goals.
- Gibbs-White also has amassed five assists plus a team-best 37 chances created (14th in league).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.