Nicolas Echavarria (+75000) heads into the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club after missing the cut at the Wells Fargo Championship in his last outing Below we help you make your best bets on Echavarria before he tees off in Rochester, New York by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Check out all the Latest Golf Betting Previews!
Echavarria to win the 2023 PGA Championship +75000
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Nicolas Echavarria’s recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|May 4- 7||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 27-30||Mexico Open at Vidanta||66||69-70-73-70 (-2)||22||$16,247|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||28||73-66-71-73 (-5)||10||$55,922|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-75 (+8)||—||$0|
Nicolas Echavarria’s recent performance
- Echavarria has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, Echavarria has an average finish of 47th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Echavarria has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Nicolas Echavarria’s last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
Nicolas Echavarria’s Last Time Out
- Echavarria did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Echavarria had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.2).
- Echavarria carded an equal amount of birdies or better (five) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- In that most recent outing, Echavarria’s par-4 showing (on 22 par-4 holes) included a bogey or worse two times (better than the field’s average of 6.9).
- Echavarria ended the Wells Fargo Championship carding a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, while the field averaged four on the six par-5 holes.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Echavarria had two bogeys or worse, more than the field average (0.7).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.