After the second round of the Valspar Championship, Sean O’Hair is in 52nd position with a score of +1.
Here’s the information you need to place your golf bets on this event.
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Sean O’Hair’s recent tournaments
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Shots Behind Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||61||75-68-73-72 (E)||21||$8,474|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-73-72-74 (+1)||19||$18,540|
|January 24 – 27||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76 (+1)||—||$-|
Sean O’Hair’s recent performance
- O’Hair has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +1.
- O’Hair has an average finishing position of 59th in his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last 12 rounds, O’Hair has finished under par twice, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Sean O’Hair’s last five outings
|Events||Within Three Shots||Within Five Shots||Below Average|
Sean O’Hair’s Last Time Out
- O’Hair fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, O’Hair recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.1.
- O’Hair’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were more than the tournament average (4.7).
- In that last tournament, O’Hair carded a bogey or worse on 11 of the 40 par-4 holes (the field averaged 5.6).
- O’Hair ended the Puerto Rico Open with a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-5 holes, bettering the tournament average of 5.6.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, O’Hair had an emqual amount of bogeys or worse (one) as the tournament average.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.