Sporting Kansas City (-122 to win) hosts Portland Timbers (+316) on Sunday, the second league matchup between these clubs this season. Portland won the first meeting, 1-0.
Check out all the Latest MLS Betting Previews!
Sporting Kansas City to win vs Portland Timbers -122
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Sporting Kansas City (-122)
- Underdog: Portland Timbers (+316)
- Over/under: 2.5
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Betting Insights
- In 14 games so far this season, Sporting Kansas City ranks 29th in MLS with nine goals, and Portland ranks 21st with 20 goals conceded.
- So far this season, Sporting Kansas City has been favored in five matches, and won one.
- Sporting Kansas City has no wins in two games as a -122 favorite or greater.
- According to the moneyline, Sporting Kansas City’s chances of winning this match are 55.0%.
- Portland has 18 goals in 14 matches this season (12th in MLS), and Sporting Kansas City has conceded 21 goals, 22nd in the league.
- Portland has won twice in eight matches as an underdog this season.
- Portland has one win in six games as a +316 underdog or greater.
- The likelihood of Portland winning this match is 24.0%, based on the moneyline.
- In seven games this season, Sporting Kansas City and its opponent have combined for more than 2.5 goals.
- The two teams combine to average 0.6 goals per game fewer than the total for this matchup (2.5).
- Portland’s games have gone over 2.5 goals on eight occasions this season.
- The opponents of these two teams score a combined 2.9 goals per game, 0.4 more than the total in this matchup.
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Offensive Leaders
Sporting Kansas City Offensive Leaders
- Sporting Kansas City’s top shot-taker is Erik Thommy, with 17 (1.2 per game), resulting in one goal.
- Daniel Salloi’s 16 shots (26th in league, 1.1 per game) have turned into two goals.
- Thommy is tops on Sporting Kansas City in chances created as well, with 15 (1.1 per game) plus one assist.
Portland Timbers Offensive Leaders
- Evander has 23 shots (eighth in league) and four goals (17th) for Portland.
- Juan David Mosquera Lopez has taken 10 shots (0.8 per game) and scored two goals.
- Evander also has two assists, and is tops on Portland in chances created with 24 (fourth in league, 2.2 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.