Tobias Harris and his Philadelphia 76ers teammates match up against the Toronto Raptors at 7:00 PM ET on Friday.
Harris averages 15 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists, shooting 50.3% from the floor and 39.5% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made three-pointers per game.
Here is everything you need to know to place your NBA prop bets.
Tobias Harris to score over 12.5 points
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Prop Lines for Tobias Harris
- Matchup: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: March 31, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-125)
- Points + Rebounds + Assists Prop: Over 20.5 (-110)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+120)
Stats and Trends for Tobias Harris
- Friday’s over/under for Harris is 12.5 points, 2.5 fewer than his season average.
- Through 71 games this season, Harris has scored more than 12.5 points 50 times.
- Harris scores 16.1 points per game against the Raptors, 3.6 more than his current over/under.
- Harris has knocked down 1.7 three-pointers per game, which is more than his over/under on Friday (1.5).
- Harris has made more than 1.5 treys in 37 of his games so far this season.
- In games against the Raptors, Harris has made 0.4 more three-pointers per game than his current over/under (1.5).
Tobias Harris Last 10 Games
- Harris is averaging 15.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists over his past 10 games, shooting 55.8% from the floor and 51.3% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.