The Toronto Maple Leafs (41-18-9) are favorites when they visit the Ottawa Senators (33-31-4) on Saturday, March 18 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, CBC, SNO, SNW, and SNP. The Maple Leafs are -146 on the moneyline to win, while the Senators have +123 moneyline odds.
Here is the information you need to place your NHL bets on this matchup.
Maple Leafs to win vs Senators -146
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Maple Leafs vs. Senators betting lines
- Favorite: Maple Leafs (-146)
- Underdog: Senators (+123)
- Over/under: 6.5
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Quick Facts
- Toronto’s games this season have gone over 6.5 goals 32 of 68 times.
- Ottawa has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 32 of 68 games this season.
- These two clubs combine to average 6.5 goals per game, 0.0 more than the over/under set for this match.
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 above the 5.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Maple Leafs Stats, Moneyline & Leaders
Maple Leafs Season Stat Insights
- The Maple Leafs net the ninth-most goals in the NHL, averaging 3.4 per game for a total of 232 this season.
- The Maple Leafs have allowed the fourth-fewest goals in league action this season, 181 (2.7 per game).
- The team has the league’s third-best goal differential at +51 this season.
- The Maple Leafs’ 52 power-play goals this season are sixth-best in the NHL (on 203 power-play chances).
- The Maple Leafs have the NHL’s second-best power-play conversion rate at 25.6%.
- The Maple Leafs’ seven shorthanded goals this season rank 13th.
- The Maple Leafs rank 12th in the league in penalty-kill success rate at 81%.
- The Maple Leafs’ players have posted the third-best faceoff win rate in the NHL at 53.6%.
- The Maple Leafs shoot 10.7% as a team, ranked eighth-best in the league.
- The Maple Leafs’ players are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 21.5 hits and 14.9 blocked shots per game.
Maple Leafs Moneyline
- Toronto has won 34 of its 58 games as a favorite this season.
- The Maple Leafs have a record of 27-16 this season in games with their moneyline odds shorter than -146.
- Toronto has a 59.3% chance of winning this game, per the moneyline odds.
Maple Leafs Leaders
- Mitchell Marner: 25 goals and 62 assists
- William Nylander: 35 goals and 44 assists
- Auston Matthews: 32 goals and 36 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 24-8-3 record, .917 save percentage, 81 goals allowed
Need to know more about sports betting before you put down a wager on Maple Leafs vs. Senators? Here’s everything you need to know about how to bet.
Senators Stats, Moneyline & Leaders
Senators Stats Insights
- The Senators have scored 212 goals this season (3.1 per game) to rank 19th in the league.
- The Senators have given up 223 total goals (3.3 per game) to rank 20th.
- They have a -11 goal differential, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Senators have put up 61 power-play goals this season (on 258 power-play chances). That’s the second-most in the NHL.
- The Senators have a 23.6% power-play conversion rate, the NHL’s No. 8 percentage.
- The Senators have scored eight shorthanded goals this season (seventh in the NHL).
- The 82.6% of opponent power plays the Senators kill is the sixth-best penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Senators win 51.5% of their faceoffs. That’s the 12th-ranked figure in the NHL.
- The Senators’ collective 9.4% shooting percentage ranks 24th in the league.
- The Senators have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 28.3 hits and 15.1 blocked shots per game.
Senators Moneyline Insights
- The Senators have been an underdog in 32 games this season, with 10 upset wins (31.2%).
- Ottawa has a record of 8-15 in games when oddsmakers list them +123 or longer on the moneyline.
- The win probability for the Senators, implied from the moneyline, is 44.8%.
- Tim Stutzle: 34 goals and 42 assists
- Brady Tkachuk: 28 goals and 41 assists
- Claude Giroux: 28 goals and 37 assists
- Cam Talbot: 15-14-1 record, .905 save percentage, 83 goals given up
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.