Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton FC, at opposite ends of the Premier League, will play at St. Mary’s Stadium on Saturday, with fourth-place Tottenham the favorite (-124) over 20th-place Southampton (+343).
Here is what you need to know to place your soccer bets on this contest.
Tottenham Hotspur to win vs Southampton FC -124
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Southampton FC Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Tottenham Hotspur (-124)
- Underdog: Southampton FC (+343)
- Over/under: 2.5
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Southampton FC Betting Insights
- In 27 games so far this season, Tottenham ranks third in the Premier League with 49 goals, and Southampton ranks 17th with 43 goals allowed.
- So far this season, Tottenham has been favored in 18 matches, and won 12.
- Tottenham has nine wins in 10 games as a -124 favorite or greater.
- The likelihood of Tottenham winning this match is 55.4%, based on the moneyline.
- Southampton ranks 18th in the Premier League in scoring this season (20 goals, 0.7 per game), and Tottenham is 11th in goals conceded at 37 total and 1.4 per match.
- This season Southampton has been an underdog in 22 matches, and pulled off four upsets.
- This season Southampton (+343) has been at least this big an underdog in nine games, and won twice.
- According to the moneyline, Southampton’s chances of winning this match are 22.6%.
- In 14 games this year, Tottenham and its opponent have combined to score more than 2.5 goals.
- The combined scoring average of the two teams this year (2.5) equals the total for this game.
- Southampton games have had over 2.5 goals 13 times this season.
- The opponents of these two teams average a combined three goals per game, 0.5 more than the total in this matchup.
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Southampton FC Offensive Leaders
Tottenham Hotspur Offensive Leaders
- Harry Kane has taken a team-high 59 shots (2.2 per game) for Tottenham, and scored 20 goals.
- Tottenham’s Heung Min Son has taken 43 shots, and he has six goals.
- Tottenham’s top playmaker is Kane as well — he also leads the team with 41 chances created, and has two assists.
Southampton FC Offensive Leaders
- Che Adams has taken 29 shots (1.2 per game) and scored four goals for Southampton.
- James Ward Prowse has taken 25 shots (0.9 per game) and scored six goals.
- Ward Prowse also has two assists, and is tops on Southampton in chances created with 45 (sixth in league, 1.7 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.