Valencia CF is the favorite (+113) at home versus Espanyol (+231) on Sunday, with both teams currently in the bottom half of the table in LaLiga.
Check out all the Latest Laliga Betting Previews!
Valencia CF to win vs Espanyol +113
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Valencia CF vs. Espanyol Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Valencia CF (+113)
- Underdog: Espanyol (+231)
- Over/under: 2.5
Valencia CF vs. Espanyol Betting Insights
- Offensively, Valencia ranks 14th in LaLiga with 39 goals, 1.1 per match. Conversely, Espanyol sits 19th in the league with 64 goals conceded, 1.8 per match.
- Valencia has been favored in 20 matches this season, and went 7-5-8.
- Thus far this season, Valencia (+113) has been at least this big a favorite 11 times, and went 5-3-3.
- According to the moneyline, Valencia’s chances of winning this match are 46.9%.
- This season in LaLiga, Espanyol’s 47 goals in 36 matches rank seventh, while Valencia has allowed 42 (10th).
- This season Espanyol has gone 5-7-15 in 27 matches as the underdog.
- Espanyol (+231) has been at least this big an underdog in 18 games, and has gone 3-4-11.
- The likelihood of Espanyol winning this match is 30.2%, based on the moneyline.
- A total of 16 times so far this season, Valencia and its opponent have combined to score more than 2.5 goals.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 goals per contest, 0.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- So far this season, 23 Espanyol games have featured over 2.5 goals scored.
- The opponents of these two teams average a combined three goals per game, 0.5 more than the total in this matchup.
Valencia CF vs. Espanyol Offensive Leaders
Valencia CF Offensive Leaders
- Valencia’s top shot-taker is Samuel Dias Lino, with 47 (1.3 per game), resulting in five goals.
- Valencia’s Edinson Cavani 27 shots (1.1 per game) have resulted in five goals.
- Valencia’s primary playmaker is Jose Luis Gaya Pena, with 51 chances created (sixth in league) and two assists.
Espanyol Offensive Leaders
- Jose Luis Sanmartin Mato has 60 shots (fifth in league) and 16 goals (third) for Espanyol.
- Espanyol has gotten 36 shots and six goals from Javi Puado.
- Sergi Darder has two assists, and is tops on Espanyol in chances created with 70 (second in league, 1.9 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.