Thursday’s NHL matchup between the Vegas Golden Knights (51-22-9) and the Dallas Stars (47-21-14) at American Airlines Center sees the Golden Knights favored on the road (-137 moneyline odds to win) against the Stars (+116). The game starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS.
Check out all the Latest Hockey Betting Previews!
Golden Knights to win vs Stars -137
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Golden Knights vs. Stars betting lines
- Favorite: Golden Knights (-137)
- Underdog: Stars (+116)
Golden Knights vs. Stars Quick Facts
Golden Knights Stats, Moneyline & Leaders
Golden Knights Season Stat Insights
- The Golden Knights’ 3.3 average goals per game add up to 267 total, which makes them the 14th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Golden Knights are ranked 11th in NHL action in goals against this season, having given up 225 total goals (2.7 per game).
- The team’s goal differential is ninth-best in the league at +42.
- The Golden Knights have scored 42 power-play goals on 207 power-play chances this season, ranking 25th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights’ 20.3% power-play conversion rate this season ranks 18th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have scored a total of 10 shorthanded goals this season.
- The Golden Knights rank 19th in the league in penalty-kill success rate at 77.4%.
- The Golden Knights’ players have posted the seventh-best faceoff win rate in the league at 52.3%.
- The Golden Knights shoot 10.3% as a team, ranked 12th-best in the league.
- The Golden Knights average 23.5 hits and 18.1 blocked shots per game.
Golden Knights Moneyline
- In 61 games as the moneyline favorite this season, Vegas has been victorious 40 times.
- In 42 games with moneyline oddds shorter than -137, the Golden Knights have 28 wins.
- There is a 57.8% chance that Vegas wins this game, per the moneyline.
Golden Knights Leaders
- Jack Eichel: 27 goals and 39 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 16 goals and 49 assists
- Jonathan Marchessault: 28 goals and 29 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 16-15-6 record, .882 save percentage, 127 goals conceded
Need to know more about sports betting before you put down a wager on Golden Knights vs. Stars? Here’s everything you need to know about how to bet.
Stars Stats, Moneyline & Leaders
Stars Stats Insights
- The Stars’ 281 total goals (3.4 per game) are the seventh-most in the NHL.
- The Stars have conceded 2.6 goals per game, 215 total, the third-fewest among NHL teams.
- They have a +66 goal differential, which is fourth-best in the league.
- The Stars have recorded 64 power-play goals this season, which are fifth-best in the NHL (on 256 power-play chances).
- The Stars’ power-play conversion rate (25%) is fifth-best in the league.
- The Stars have scored 10 shorthanded goals this season (sixth among NHL squads).
- The Stars’ third-best penalty kill rate is 83.5%.
- The Stars win 54.7% of their faceoffs. That’s the top figure in the NHL.
- The Stars’ collective 10.7% shooting percentage ranks seventh in the league.
- The Stars have not had a shutout win yet this season.
Stars Moneyline Insights
- This season the Stars have 11 wins in the 25 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Dallas is 4-6 when it is underdogs of +116 or longer on the moneyline.
- The win probability for the Stars, implied from the moneyline, is 46.3%.
- Jason Robertson: 46 goals and 63 assists
- Jamie Benn: 33 goals and 45 assists
- Joe Pavelski: 28 goals and 49 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 37-11-11 record, .919 save percentage, 144 goals given up
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.