The second league matchup between Wolverhampton Wanderers (+116 to win) and Leeds United (+248) this season is on Saturday at Molineux Stadium, after Leeds won the first meeting 2-1.
Here’s what you need to know to place your soccer bets on this game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers to win vs Leeds United +116
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Leeds United Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Wolverhampton Wanderers (+116)
- Underdog: Leeds United (+248)
- Over/under: 2.5
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Leeds United Betting Insights
- Wolverhampton is 18th in the Premier League in goals scored with 20 (0.7 per game), and Leeds’ 42 goals conceded (1.6 per game) rank 17th in the league.
- Wolverhampton has four wins as a favorite this season, in eight opportunities.
- So far this season, Wolverhampton (+116) has been at least this big a favorite two times, winning once.
- Based on the moneyline, Wolverhampton has a 46.3% implied chance of winning this match.
- This season in the Premier League, Leeds’ 31 goals in 26 games rank 12th, while Wolverhampton has given up 37 (11th).
- Leeds has been an underdog in 18 matches this season, and won two.
- Leeds has two wins in 13 games as a +248 underdog or greater.
- Leeds’ chances of winning this match are 28.7%, according to the moneyline.
- Wolverhampton and its opponent have gone over 2.5 total goals 11 times this year.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (1.9 goals per game) is 0.6 fewer than the total for this contest.
- Leeds games have had over 2.5 goals 14 times this year.
- These two teams combine to allow three goals per game, which is 0.5 greater than the total for this matchup.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Leeds United Offensive Leaders
Wolverhampton Wanderers Offensive Leaders
- Wolverhampton’s leader in shots is Ruben Neves, with 33 (20th in league), leading to five goals.
- Wolverhampton’s Daniel Podence has taken 27 shots, and he has five goals.
- Joao Moutinho leads Wolverhampton with 28 chances created (1.1 per game), and has two assists.
Leeds United Offensive Leaders
- In 19 matches, Rodrigo Moreno has 31 shots (26th in league) and 10 goals (ninth) for Leeds.
- Brendan Aaronson has 22 shots and one goal.
- Aaronson also has three assists and a team-high 33 chances created (1.3 per game).
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.