The No. 24 Pittsburgh Panthers (2-1) take on an FCS opponent, the Rhode Island Rams (2-1).
The Panthers are expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -34.5) against the Rams. The over/under for this matchup is 57 points.
Pittsburgh -34.5 vs. Rhode Island
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Pittsburgh vs. Rhode Island betting lines
- Spread Favorite: Panthers (-34.5)
- Moneyline: Panthers (), Rams ()
- Total: 57 Points
Pittsburgh vs. Rhode Island betting info and stats
- Pittsburgh, through three games with a spread this season, is 1-2-0 against the spread. Pittsburgh won both of the games it has played as the moneyline favorite this season. Rhode Island has won two games against the spread this season (2-1-0). Rhode Island has played as an underdog on the moneyline once so far this season, and won that game.
Pittsburgh vs. Rhode Island Key Players
- Israel Abanikanda has carried the ball 64 times for a team-high 302 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times as a runner.
- This season, Vincent Davis has carried the ball 16 times for 97 yards (32.3 per game).
- Jared Wayne’s 265 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 21 times and has collected 13 catches and one touchdown.
- Konata Mumpfield has hauled in 12 receptions totaling 140 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Gavin Bartholomew’s seven grabs have turned into 130 yards and one touchdown.
- Sirvocea Dennis has collected 2.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 2.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Pittsburgh’s leading tackler, Brandon Hill, has 17 tackles this year.
- Erick Hallett leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Rhode Island Rams
- Kasim Hill has thrown for 705 yards on 52.8% passing while tossing six touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Jaylen Smith is his team’s leading rusher with 29 carries for 195 yards, or 65.0 per game. He’s found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Marques Deshields has totaled 185 yards on 32 carries with two touchdowns.
- Edward Lee has racked up 265 receiving yards on 15 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Kahtero Summers has racked up 191 receiving yards (63.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 11 receptions.
- Caleb Warren has racked up 70 reciving yards (23.3 ypg) this season.
- A.J. Pena has collected 3.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
- Warren is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s picked up 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
- Jordan Jones has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.