The Week 1 fixture list in Ligue 1 includes RC Lens (-181) hosting Stade Brest 29 (+453) on Sunday, August 7 at 9:00 AM ET.
Here’s the information you need to place your soccer bets on this matchup.
RC Lens to win vs Stade Brest 29 -181
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
RC Lens vs. Stade Brest 29 Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: RC Lens (-181)
- Underdog: Stade Brest 29 (+453)
- Over/under: 2.5
RC Lens vs. Stade Brest 29 Betting Insights
- RC Lens won 13 of the 25 games in which it was a moneyline favorite last season (52.0%).
- RC Lens played as a moneyline favorite of -181 or shorter in just two games last season, and they won both.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, RC Lens’ implied win probability is 64.4%.
- Last season Stade Brest 29 won nine of the 27 games, or 33.3%, in which it was an underdog.
- Stade Brest 29 entered zero games last season as the underdog by +453 or more and was 1-2-5 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied, with the moneyline set for this matchup, that Stade Brest 29 has a 18.1% chance to win.
- RC Lens matches finished with more than 2.5 goals 22 times last season.
- These two teams combined for 2.9 goals per game last season, higher than the total for this match by 0.4.
- There were 18 Stade Brest 29 matches last season with more than 2.5 goals.
- These two teams combined gave up 2.8 goals per game last season, 0.3 more than the total for this match.
RC Lens vs. Stade Brest 29 Offensive Leaders
RC Lens Offensive Leaders
- With eight goals in 38 games last season, Seko Fofana was an important player for RC Lens.
- With six goals, Przemyslaw Frankowski was an important contributor for RC Lens last season.
Stade Brest 29 Offensive Leaders
- Franck Honorat had 11 goals last season for Stade Brest 29 on 39 shots (1.1 shots per game).
- Steve Mounie had nine goals on 38 shots (1.1 shots per game) last season for Stade Brest 29.
- Pierre Lees-Melou was an effective playmaker for Norwich City last season, with 21 chances created.