Real Salt Lake, currently 11th in MLS, is a -113 favorite to win when it hosts 13th-place FC Cincinnati (+262) on Saturday, in a battle of top-half teams.
Here’s what you need to know to place your soccer bets on this matchup.
Real Salt Lake to win vs FC Cincinnati -113
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Real Salt Lake vs. FC Cincinnati Odds & Favorites
- Favorite: Real Salt Lake (-113)
- Underdog: FC Cincinnati (+262)
- Over/under: 2.5
Real Salt Lake vs. FC Cincinnati Betting Insights
- With 38 goals in 30 games, Real Salt Lake is 21st in MLS in scoring, while FC Cincinnati has surrendered 49 goals, ranking 18th.
- Real Salt Lake has a 53.1% chance of winning this match, based on the moneyline.
- FC Cincinnati has 54 goals in 30 games this season (fifth in MLS), and Real Salt Lake has conceded 38 goals, sixth in the league.
- Based on the moneyline, FC Cincinnati has a 27.6% chance of winning this match.
- Real Salt Lake and its opponent have gone over 2.5 total goals 17 times this season.
- These teams score 3.1 goals per game combined, higher than the over/under for this matchup by 0.6.
- FC Cincinnati’s games have finished with over 2.5 goals scored 17 times this year.
- These two teams allow a combined 2.9 goals per game, 0.4 higher than the total for this matchup.
Real Salt Lake vs. FC Cincinnati Offensive Leaders
Real Salt Lake Offensive Leaders
- Sergio Cordova has taken a team-high 34 shots (32nd in league) for Real Salt Lake, and scored eight goals.
- Jefferson Savarino has taken 31 shots and has scored six goals.
- Real Salt Lake’s top playmaker is Justin Meram, who has 33 chances created (1.1 per game) and six assists.
FC Cincinnati Offensive Leaders
- FC Cincinnati has gotten 37 shots and 12 goals from Brenner.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.