The Colorado State Rams (0-3) play the FCS Sacramento State Hornets (2-0).
The Rams are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+4.5), versus the Hornets (with an over/under of 59.5 points).
Sacramento State -4.5 vs. Colorado State
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Sacramento State vs. Colorado State betting lines
- Spread Favorite: Hornets (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Hornets (-193), Rams (+160)
- Total: 59.5 Points
Sacramento State vs. Colorado State betting info and stats
- Sacramento State’s record against the spread last year was 7-3-0.
- Against the spread, Colorado State was 4-7-0 last year.
- Colorado State did not lose ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 4.5 points or more last year.
- Out of 11 Colorado State games last season, five went over the total.
Sacramento State vs. Colorado State Key Players
Sacramento State Hornets
- Last season Jake Dunniway put up 2,576 passing yards (214.7 per game), a 63.2% completion percentage, 12 touchdowns, and five interceptions.
- Last year, Asher O’Hara ran for 663 yards on 162 carries (55.3 yards per game) and scored nine times.
- Cameron Skattebo churned out 520 yards on 57 carries (43.3 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns last year.
- Pierre Williams reeled in 50 catches for 764 yards (63.7 per game) while being targeted 65 times. He also scored three touchdowns.
- Marshel Martin tacked on 649 yards on 53 grabs with six touchdowns. He was targeted 67 times, and averaged 54.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jared Gipson’s stat line last season: 379 receiving yards, 20 catches, two touchdowns, on 26 targets.
- Josiah Erickson did his thing last season with a huge stat line of nine sacks, two TFL and six tackles.
- Taylor Powell went to work last year, collecting 16 tackles, one TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
- Marte Mapu intercepted four passes last year while also totaling eight tackles and one TFL.
Colorado State Rams
- Todd Centeio completed 60.3% of his passes to throw for 2,958 and 15 touchdowns last season. Centeio also contributed on the ground, collecting two touchdowns on 36.6 yards per game.
- David Bailey averaged 62.7 rushing yards per game and collected nine rushing touchdowns.
- Trey McBride averaged 93.4 yards on 7.5 receptions per game and compiled one receiving touchdown in 2021.
- Dante Wright averaged 46.2 receiving yards on 5.5 targets per game in 2021, scoring three touchdowns.
- Ty McCullouch averaged 34.6 receiving yards per game on 4.1 targets per game a season ago.
- Scott Patchan proved to be a relentless defender last year, recording 11.5 sacks, 15 TFL and 58 tackles.
- Cam’Ron Carter put together a great stat line last year, tallying 86 tackles, seven TFL, six sacks, and one interception.
- A year ago Robert Floyd tallied 27 tackles and two passes defended as well as two interceptions.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.