The Toronto Blue Jays (60-50) will look to Vladimir Guerrero Jr., who is riding a 20-game hitting streak, when they take on the Cleveland Guardians (59-52). The Blue Jays are favored (-188) in this matchup against the Guardians (+161), which begins at 7:07 PM ET on Friday at Rogers Centre. Jose Berrios starts for Toronto while Cleveland will counter with Cal Quantrill.
Here is everything you need to place your MLB bets on this game.
Blue Jays to win vs Guardians -188
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Blue Jays vs. Guardians betting lines
- Favorite: Blue Jays (-188)
- Underdog: Guardians (+161)
- Over/under: 9
Blue Jays betting info, hitting leaders, & pitching
Blue Jays betting info
- The Blue Jays have won 56% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (51-40).
- Toronto is 20-14 (winning 58.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -188 or shorter.
- The Blue Jays have a 65.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 109 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-49-1).
- The Blue Jays have a 48-61-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44% of the time).
Blue Jays hitting info
- Guerrero has put up a team-best 23 home runs and 68 runs batted in.
- In MLB, Guerrero ranks 17th in homers and 18th in RBI.
- Guerrero has safely hit in 20 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .341 with three doubles, two home runs, four walks and six RBI.
- Alejandro Kirk is hitting .305 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 41 walks.
- Kirk ranks 91st in home runs among batters in MLB action and 119th in RBI.
- Kirk enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .353 with a walk and an RBI.
- Bo Bichette is hitting .263 with 27 doubles, 17 home runs and 27 walks.
- Bichette heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .286 with four doubles, three home runs and 11 RBI.
- Matt Chapman has 18 doubles, 22 home runs and 39 walks while batting .242.
- Chapman heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two home runs, two walks and two RBI.
Blue Jays pitching rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff is 15th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have the 17th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.93).
- Pitchers for the Blue Jays combine for the 12th-ranked WHIP in the league (1.238).
- The Blue Jays allow the 24th-fewest home runs in baseball (131 total, 1.2 per game).
- They struck out eight Orioles batters while allowing 12 hits in a 6-5 loss in their last game.
Guardians betting info, hitting leaders, & pitching
Guardians betting info
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 64 games this season and won 29 (45.3%) of those contests.
- Cleveland has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +161 or more and is 4-9 in those contests.
- The Guardians have a 38.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 55 of their 119 opportunities.
- The Guardians are 62-57-0 against the spread in their 119 chances this season.
Guardians hitting info
- Jose Ramirez is batting .280 this season with a team-high 21 home runs and 88 RBI.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Ramirez’s home run total is 25th, and his RBI total is third.
- Amed Rosario has 123 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- Rosario ranks 181st in home runs and 91st in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Steven Kwan has 108 hits this season and a slash line of .300/.375/.397.
- Kwan brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .375 with a double, a triple, a home run, four walks and an RBI.
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland with a batting average of .304. He’s also hit 12 home runs with 50 RBI.
- Gimenez has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with a double.
Guardians pitching rankings
- The Guardians have an 8.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.85 ERA this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined 1.223 WHIP as a pitching staff, ninth-lowest in MLB.
- With 120 homers allowed, the Guardians rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
- Last time out, they defeated the Tigers, 4-3, with 14 strikeouts and seven hits allowed.
The BetDecider team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.